If you don’t love cookie dough and couldn’t eat it by the spoonful…BYE. These Easter egg cookie dough truffles are really easy, delicious, and a really cute dessert to make for Easter.
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- candy melts
- In the bowl of a large stand mixer, cream the butter and the brown sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in the vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- With the mixer still running, slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk. You may need to stop the mixer periodically to scrape down the sides.
- Once it is fully combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into one inch balls, and then shape into eggs. Place on…