If you don’t love cookie dough and couldn’t eat it by the spoonful…BYE. These Easter egg cookie dough truffles are really easy, delicious, and a really cute dessert to make for Easter.
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- candy melts
- In the bowl of a large stand mixer, cream the butter and the brown sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes. Beat in the vanilla.
- Slowly add the flour, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- With the mixer still running, slowly add in the sweetened condensed milk. You may need to stop the mixer periodically to scrape down the sides.
Once it is fully combined, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into one inch balls, and then shape into eggs. Place on…